How you can help
You are not a member of the sustainability group but you still want to do your part for the environment?
1. Join our mailing list
2. What you can do in the office and in the lab
In the office:
- Make sure to separate waste as possible.
- Close your blinds in summer to keep the heat down.
In the lab:
- Make sure all fume hoods are closed when not in use.
- Make sure to turn off any apparatus that is not in use.
- Defrost your freezers often and dispose of unnecessary samples.
- Keep your -20°C freezers at the right temperature.
- Replace single use plastics with glass when possible.
3. Get inspired!
- Labconscious: https://www.labconscious.com/
- Freezer Challenge: https://www.freezerchallenge.org/
- My Green Lab: https://www.mygreenlab.org/
Want to include something? Feel free to let us know: email@example.com